Gantry Rail Ltd. company offers components for cranes.
Crane wheels are produced in forged version
They are adapted to all common types of rails and withstand well strain caused by crane travelling.
- forging is carried out in a closed die under pressure of 10, 000 t
- production method ensures high quality, good material structure, as well as high strength while maintain uniform structure composition even after traveling surfaces are worn out.
- hardening technique of surface areas ensures required hardness of tyre running and inner surface
Various heat treatment procedures ensure required metallurgical and mechanical properties of forged crane wheels.
Replacement of crane wheels:
- after diameter wearing by 10 mm
- finding out that metal particles of size greater than 1 mm break out from traverse surface
- if traverse surface hardness is reduced by 30% after its re-working
- if cracks appear on tyre inner surface
- if tyres are laterally worn-out by more than 0.2 mm.
For more information, visit the link below: