Funeral Home of the Capital City of Prague company provides transport of deceased citizens of the Czech Republic from abroad to any destination in the Czech Republic completely, as well as transport of deceased foreign nationals from the Czech Republic to any country in the world.
Transportation of the deceased includes:
- provision of a relevant coffin in accordance with international rules for transport of the deceased
- in case of air transport, provision of a flight from the airport in Prague - Ruzyne
- in case of transportation by car, transport of the deceased in a coffin by Ford Mondeo, Mercedes Pollmann or Ford tranzit cars
- deal with necessary documents, including permission for transport
- in case of interest or necessity, provision of embalming of a body of the deceased
- the possibility to arrange cremation of the deceased at a place of death and sending the urn containing the ashes of the deceased from the Czech Republic.
We are here for you nonstop, call our free line 800101050
We provide our services on a professional level and we are members of the Association of Funeral Businesses in the Czech Republic and the European Federation of Funeral Services EFFS.
For further information click on the link below.