Are you looking for a quality, efficient surfacing automatic machine with long lifetime? Then pay attention to the offer of KSK company which produces exactly such surfacing machines. They are used for mechanization of surfacing of various layers, such as anticorrosive, heat-resistant, abrasion resistant and many others.
Surfacing automatic machines of KSK company are suitable for plasma surfacing. Our machines are customized according to needs and demands of our clients. Then surfacing machines meeting all your specific attributes are results. The automatic machines are adapted to type and size of an overlay component but also to type of overlay material.
The KSK company offers several types of surfacing machines:
- Surfacing automatic machine NA 105 - suitable for direct surfacing of seats into bodies of closing and regulating valves, e.g. industrial armatures. It uses MIG/MAG welding method and its clamping is pneumatic. This surfacing automatic machine has also a programmable cycle of surfacing. It copes with overlays from diameter of 20 mm up to depth of 500 mm.
- Surfacing automatic machine NA 105 - designed for surfacing of hard-metal onto rotary parts from face or onto its circumference. It uses MIG pulz surfacing and copes with overlays up to diameter of 1500 mm. It includes a programmable cycle of surfacing.
The KSK company offer includes also plasma surfacing machines. This method of welding is worldwide widespread and is used especially where powders and wires are overlaid. However, its usage is universal. The result of plasma overlaying is creation of an overlay which is metallurgically bonded to the base material. There are several advantages of plasma surfacing, let's name the most important ones:
- Minimal deformation of an overlaid part
- Reduced costs of overlay machining
- Minimal mixing with base material which entails increase in productivity
- And many more
The KSK company offers several basic types of plasma surfacing automatic machines:
- PPC 250 GMR - ideal for surfacing of shaped parts (final, frontal and mouth glass moulds, etc), rotary parts from face or on a circumference and many other components. In these types of surfacing automates, a torch is positioning and controlled in 4 axes. This device is programmed using "demonstrate and execute" method which is done in dialogue. It surfaces using powder.
- PPC 250 R - uses PTA welding method, this makes it suitable for surfacing of rotary parts from face or onto a circumference, such as seats, cones of armatures, glass mould baffles, etc. This device enables manual tilting of a positioner by 90 degrees. A positioner of a surfaced part is controlled in 1 axis.
- PPC 250 PTM - destined for surfacing of parts from face or onto a circumference, enables surfacing of inside diameters from diameter of 50 mm. It enables surfacing also asymmetrical shapes and is equipped with five controlled axes. This surfacing automatic machine is suitable for mechanical engineering and for other applications with possible weight of a part up to 1000 kg
However, the KSK company offers many other types and kinds of surfacing automatic machines. Make sure of it too. Please contact us either through our website or visit us directly in our headquarters in Ceska Trebova.
The offer has been placed by company
The offer was placed on: