Witzenmann Opava Ltd. company manufactures corrugated and stripwound hoses with various types of ends.
- Weld ends
- Quick release couplings
- Fixed, swivel flanges
- Fixed, swivel threaded connection
- Special connecting fittings
- Atypical end
Corrugated hoses, thanks to their absolute tightness, are used for conveying of fluids, gas or as a vacuum piping.
Stripwound hoses with round or polygonal cross-section are used as
- Protective hose for corrugated hose assemblies or for fibre optic and electrical cables
- Suction of fumes, solids, granules
- Waste gas exhaustion
- Liner to optimise flow ratio
Our products are supplied for automotive, engineering, petrochemical, chemical and energy industries worldwide.